Tree of Life Chakra Heart Pendulum
£ 12.50 (excl. VAT)
This handmade vintage style, silver plated 'Tree of Life' charm contains 7 wire wrapped semi precious tumbled gemstones for healing, reiki, chakra energy, meditation and more.
Plating: Silver Plated
Included: 1 Pendant + 1 Chain
Chain length: 45cm + 5cm
- The chakras are the centres of energy, located on the midline of the body. Each of the 7 chakras represents a physical, emotional or mental state, helping to enrich one's spirit and well-being The chakra stones are used to balance the chakras on a daily basis and to enhance chakra healing.
- By removing blockages within our chakras we are able to remove blockages we maintain our optimum connection to vital life force throughout our entire physical and energetic body. This healthy connection to vital life force allows us to maintain optimum physical health and mental balance keeping us open to universal health and wisdom.
- 7 Chakra Healing Stones included: Natural Clear crystal, Natural Amethyst, Deyed Lapis Lazuli, Natural Green Aventurine, Natural Citrine, Natural Red Agate, Natrural Red Jasper.
- Each crystal stone has a specific psychic vibration that radiates positive energy to tune and cleanse your aura. Help to get rid of negative energy from your body, promote a healthy flow of energy. It is good for meditation, chakra balance, reiki crystal grid or Yoga practice.
- The sahasrara chakra is located at the top of your head. This chakra is connected with Clear Quartz Crystal brings clarity, focus and healing energies to open and cleanse your chakras. It also helps to magnify and intensify your specific intention.
- The ajna chakra is located at the front of your head, above and in between your eyebrows. It is connected with Amethyst opens your third eye chakra to heighten your intuition and remove any energy blockages in this chakra.
- The vishuddha chakra is located at the front of your throat. The throat chakra is linked with Lapis Lazuli stimulates and activates the vishuddha chakra to help with spiritual growth and spiritual health.
- The anahata chakra is located at the center of your chest—your heart. It is connected with Aventurine shifts your focus from your head to your heart so that you can live life to the fulles.
- The manipura chakra is the center of breath, located at the diaphragm. The solar plexus chakra is linked with Citrine strengthens your willpower, confidence and overall energy level, helping you to feel good about yourself
- The svadisthana chakra, is located in the lower abdomen, under your navel. The sacral chakra is associated with Carnelian (Red Agate) brings a surge of life force energies to promote confidence, courage and action.
- The muladhara chakra is located at the base of your spine and the coccyx. The base chakra is connected with Red Jasper carries a strong connection with the Earth to fill your body with grounding, emotional balance and stability.