Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cup Set
£ 30.00 GBP (excl. VAT)
Facial Cupping is a safe non-invasive, non-surgical, luxurious express facial in the comfort of your own home.
Add this easy and ultra-relaxing step to your morning ritual to reduce puffiness under the eyes and stimulate the production of natural collagen.
RELAX. MASSAGE. RENEW.
Take care of skin with the Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cups, used for targeted areas such as under the eyes or lip-line.
Facial Massage is a well-known wellness method to increase blood circulation to speed up regeneration.
Why use the Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cups?
Our cups are super easy to use! Just apply our Skin Get a Life method oil or use your facial cleanser to facilitate movement. Squeeze the cup and set it down and massage your skin working from the midline outwards on each side.
Our cups are made from unbreakable silicone and are a must-have for anyone concerned about the effect of ageing!
Your 5-minute Daily Natural Facelift With Facial Cupping Can:
✓ Tone & lift your facial muscles.
✓ Strengthen & tighten your skin.
✓ Reduce puffiness under your eyes.
✓ Produce visibly radiant skin.
✓ Stimulate the production of natural collagen.
✓ Increase product penetration.
In addition, facial cupping is effective in draining the sinuses, dredging infection and inflammation, relieving pain following dental work, and preventing skin congestion. Using your facial cups prior to extractions also means less pain or trauma to the skin.
Facial Cupping Contraindications & Special Precautions:
- Take note to follow the diagram on your box and always keep the cup moving to avoid the formation of a cup kiss. Although they are not harmful, they are undesired on the face.
- Rinse your cups with a detergent soap after each use to ensure perfect hygiene, and introduce the hard cup after a minimum of 6 weeks of regular use of the soft cup.
- If the Bellabaci Facial Massage Cup is left in one area too long, a temporary ‘cup kiss’ can occur. It’s similar to a ‘love bite’, not sore but undesired. So exercise care. If you are concerned about how your skin might react, test the product on a part of your body that is not normally exposed. use it for longer than two seconds on each area of your skin, then gradually increase the time to no longer than one minute as you gain experience.
- Do not use the Bellabaci Facial Massage cup on pimples, blemishes, open lesions, sunburned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body cleanse itself.
This method does not replace any health advice and always check with your doctor if you have a medical issue which may be influenced by using alternative methods. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients and test for sensitivity.